Jongor Hire have been supplying the event and hospitality industry with high quality catering equipment for over 45 years, we work at some of the most prestigious events in the UK such as Chelsea Flower Show & the Silverstone Grand Prix. Every piece of our kit is tested by a Gas Safe registered engineer prior to every hire. This is where this role comes in.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and based from our Bristol warehouse, the Commercial Catering Equipment Engineer is responsible maintaining and repairing our commercial catering equipment, plus installing and commissioning at our customer sites, to an industry leading standard, and achieving our aim of zero breakdowns. The work is based in our warehouse in Bristol or at clients’ sites which are mainly in an outdoor environment and located across the UK. The role involves callouts and occasional weekend and evening working.
- Gas safe commercial qualified, with LPG conversion, Comcat 1,3 & 5
- A demonstrated ability to work with electrical catering equipment
- A full UK drivers licence with no more than 6 points
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving abilities and a solution orientated approach
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Welding experience
- F Gas qualification or proved experience of servicing and maintaining Commercial Catering Refrigeration Equipment
- Electrical Competence Training Certificate or similar
- Testing and Purging & First Fix Pipework Tpcp1 &1a icpn1
- CSCS card
Rewards and benefits:
- Salary up to £35,000 plus overtime and callout payments
- 33 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Full time, permanent role, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4pm when working in the warehouse
- Flexibility is required, when working on client sites it can be early starts from 4am and late finishes
- Weekend working is required on a rota basis particularly in December and May, June, July, September. On average 1 in 4 weekends a year
- Company Pension Scheme
Start Date: Immediate start available.
Find out a bit more about working for us here.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.