Operating at a maximum output of 2,700 plates (150 baskets) per hour, the High Capacity Rack Conveyor Dishwasher is suited to high volume environments, where quick turnarounds and the highest quality of finishes are required. Featuring a wash, rinse, drying module and steam condenser, the unit delivers stain free and dry plates, reducing the need for hand polishing – ideal for a busy commercial catering environment. Constructed from double insulated stainless steel with panoramic front opening inspection draws, the unit is energy efficient, quiet and easy to clean.
- Tabling: 1.5 meter in-table with spray arm, 2 meter exit roller table.
- Water: Requires 80 litres to fill and 280 litres per hour whilst running.
- Requires 1.5 bar water pressure.
- Detergent and rinse aid required.
- Connect to a softened water supply only.
- Requires its own dedicated 63 Amp power supply, as dishwasher draws 58-61 Amps/phase.
- Safety checked and PAT tested prior to hire.
- Requires Installation.
- WRAS approved.
||Rack Conveyor Dishwasher (High Capacity)
||63 Amp 3 Phase
||Water and Waste