Combination ovens are versatile units that allow caterers to steam, braise, roast or bake in just one oven, rather than using a variety of equipment. The different cooking processes can be combined to allow almost limitless cooking techniques, and the ovens adjust automatically to ensure the right amount of heat is applied, second by second. This oven has the ability to smoke a roast, steam vegetables, bake bread, in both large and small quantities, without wasting space, raw materials or energy.
- Fresh water and waste water facilities are required for the steam function.
- Gas Safe Registered engineers available for installation on request.
- Gas units are supplied in LPG (Propane) mode as standard and can be converted to Natural (Mains) Gas on request.
- Gas units are safety checked and tested by a Gas Safe® engineer prior to hire.
- Electric units are safety checked and PAT tested prior to hire.