At Jongor Hire, we've been supplying the event and hospitality industry with catering equipment for over 45 years, so it’s fair to say we know what we’re doing! Every piece of our kit is tested by a Gas Safe registered engineer prior to every hire. This is where this role comes in.
Reporting to the Branch Manager and based from our London warehouse, the Senior Commercial Catering Engineer is responsible for working on a range of commercial catering equipment, ensuring all the equipment is functional, safe and ready for the next lease. You will be required to diagnose any faults, identify any replacement components required and carry out repairs to a safe and satisfactory standard.
As part of this role, you will need to travel to our clients in the South East at short notice and be happy to work in outdoor environments fault finding or installing commercial catering equipment.
• Gas safe commercial qualified, with LPG conversion, Comcat 1,3 & 5
• A demonstrated ability to work with electric equipment
• A full UK drivers licence with no more than 6 point
• Ability to work under pressure and manage and plan workload for self and other
• Strong problem solving abilities and a solution orientated approach
• To communicate and build good relationships with other departments
Rewards and benefits
• Salary up to £33,000
• Overtime paid at 1.5 for over 40 hours per week
• Company Pension Scheme
• Profit Share
• 28 days holiday
• Full time, permanent role, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4pm when working in the warehouse
• Flexibility is required, to work early, late and some weekends
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.