Jongor Hire have been supplying the event and hospitality industry with catering equipment for over 40 years, so it’s fair to say we know what we’re doing. Our catering equipment has been thoroughly cleaned and tested before being loaded onto one of our vehicles, and that where this role comes in.
As one of our 3.5t Luton Van Drivers you’ll:
- Load, deliver and collect our hire catering equipment to our clients across locations in the South East.
- Sometimes be working alone or working as part of a team with colleagues to ensure the items are loaded in the most efficient way and assembled on time for our clients at their sites.
- Predominately work Monday to Friday, starting around 7.30am and finishing around 4pm.
- Be required to flex your shift pattern during peak months in the summer and around Christmas. This means working weekends or bank holidays and amending your start and finish times as required.
- Find no two days are the same. Your routes, delivery and collection schedules will be varied and so will be the types of tasks you will be required to do.
- A UK manual driving licence with no more than 3 points.
- Multi drop driving experience in a 3.5t van is advantageous.
- Experience of working in a fast paced role would be preferred.
- Our customers are at the heart of what we do, therefore a friendly manner and excellent customer service skills are needed.
If you have the experience and skills we are looking for we are keen to hear from you.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and benefits, we can offer career progression and support to gain your Class 2 licence.
Starting salary of £8.20 – £8.50 per hour , 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Assurance, Pensions, and Profit Share . When you work weekends and bank holidays we pay an enhanced hourly rate.
We are also offering an immediate start.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 4th February 2018.