We currently have a vacancy for a 3.5t van driver to join our London team collecting and delivering our commercial catering equipment to clients within the M25. Our catering equipment has been thoroughly cleaned and tested before being loaded onto one of our vehicles, and that where this role comes in.
We are a small team at our London depot so therefore when you are not out on the road you will be working in the warehouse supporting the team picking, counting or cleaning our hire equipment.
As one of our 3.5t Luton Van Drivers you’ll:
• Drive a 3.5t luton van making multiple delivery and collection drops on any given day
• Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle to ensure it is roadworthy
• Load, deliver and collect our hire catering equipment to our clients across locations in the South East and return to the depot with all the correct paperwork
• Sometimes be working alone or working as part of a team with colleagues to ensure the items are loaded in the most efficient way and assembled on time for our clients at their sites.
• Predominately work Monday to Friday, starting around 7.30am and finishing around 4pm.
• Be required to flex your shift pattern during peak months in the summer and Christmas. This means working weekends or bank holidays and amending your start and finish times as required.
• Find no two days are the same. Your routes, delivery and collection schedules will be varied and so will be the types of tasks you will be required to do
• A UK manual driving licence with no more than 3 points
• Multi drop driving experience in a 3.5t van is advantageous
• Good knowledge of road networks in London and the South East
• Experience of working in a fast paced role would be preferred
• Our customers are at the heart of what we do, therefore a friendly manner and excellent customer service skills are needed
If you have the experience we require, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Assurance, Pensions, and profit share. When you flex your shift pattern to work weekends or bank holidays we pay an enhanced hourly rate.
We are offering an immediate start and career progression opportunities through sponsorship to gain your Class 2 licence.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.