Reporting to the Branch Manager and based from our Hayes warehouse, the Warehouse Team Leader is responsible ensuring our equipment is loaded on time and in full and all vehicles are unloaded and equipment is stored appropriately. In addition, this role will countback, clean and pick all the hire equipment.
Because we have a small team in Hayes the successful candidate will be required, from time to time, to drive our 3.5t luton van to make customer deliveries or collections.
- Numerate, literate with basic IT skills including word and excel
- Current UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Experience of working under pressure in a busy warehouse department
- Flexible approach to working hours, particularly during June, July, and Christmas. Weekend working is required on particularly in June, July, September
- FLT licence (full training can be given)
- Experience of working in the hospitality or events sector
Rewards and benefits:
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Full time, permanent role, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday core shift 7.30am - 4pm, overtime is required during our busier times
- Company Pension Scheme
- Profit Share
- Life Assurance of £25,000
- Discounted gym membership
- Free rental of catering equipment from our hire fleet
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Start Date: From 21st June 2021
Find out a bit more about working for us here.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.