Reporting to the Engineering Manager and based from our Bristol warehouse, the Refrigeration Engineer is responsible maintaining and repairing our commercial catering refrigeration and electrical equipment, to an industry leading standard, and achieving our aim of zero breakdowns. The work is based is predominately based in our warehouse in Bristol and from time to time at clients’ sites which are mainly in an outdoor environment and located across the UK. The role involves occasional callouts and weekend and evening working.
- Experience of working with commercial catering refrigeration equipment
- F Gas Qualification
- A demonstrated ability to work with electrical catering equipment
- A full UK drivers licence with no more than 6 point
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving abilities and a solution orientated approach
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Welding experience
- Commercial Catering Gas Qualifications such as Com Cat 1,3,5 & LPG conversion and/or experience of working with commercial catering gas equipment, warewash or electrical equipment
- Electrical Competence Training Certificate or similar
- CSCS card
Rewards and benefits:
- Salary up to £40, 000p.a
- 33 days holidays
- Full time, permanent role, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4pm when working in the warehouse
- Some weekend working on a rota basis on average 8-12 weekends a year
- Flexibility is required, when working on client sites it can be early starts from 4am and late finishes
- Company Pension Scheme
Find out a bit more about working for us here.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.