We are looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team working in our busy office based in Hayes, London.
As a Sales Assistant you’ll be responsible for:
- Answering inbound sales calls and enquiries
- Raising and following up on quotes, up-selling and cross selling where appropriate
- Managing the day-to-day administration of the London branch
- Checking, printing and distributing picking lists and depot transfers to the relevant person
- Providing the highest level of customer service at all times
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Experience of working in a sales or administrative role is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- Ability to solve problems as they arise
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
This is a full time position and the working hours are Monday to Friday. You’ll be able to miss the rush hour traffic by starting at 7.30am and finishing at 4pm.
If you have the experience we require, we offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as an immediate start.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 21st January 2018.