We are recruiting for a Sales Advisor to join our busy team at our offices in Hayes, London. We are looking for an experienced Sales person, who is used to working in a fast paced environment, who can undertake the day to day sales administration activities, pursue new sales prospects as well as develop and grow relationships with our existing customers.
As a Sales Assistant you’ll be responsible for:
- Answer inbound sales calls and enquiries
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Raise and follow up quotes, up-selling and cross selling where appropriate
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the sales function such as order keying, invoicing and stock ordering
- Ensure all information is kept up-to-date on the in-house stock control system and ensure that this is filed in relevant place
- Work closely with the Sales team based in Bristol to ensure consist deliver of all sales processes and procedures
- Proven experience as a sales/customer service advisor or relevant role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Take the initiative to solve any challenges that come your way
This is a full time position and the working hours are Monday to Friday. You’ll be able to miss the rush hour traffic by starting at 7.30am and finishing at 4pm.
If you have the experience we require, we offer a competitive salary, benefits as well as an immediate start.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 21st January 2018.